Congratulations to our 2015 - 2016 PSA Contest Winner!
First place went to Columbus Career and College Academy for the PSA entitled, What if it was you?
Thank you for all of the creative submissions and stay connected for next year's contest!
Audio PSAs submitted as part of this contest must be created by the Entrant and must convey a message related to the importance of safe online behavior. Audio PSAs may not have been previously submitted, distributed, aired or have won any other award in any other competition. Your submission package must include the following:
- One Official Entry Form completed by Entrant (and Parent/Guardian for Entrants under 18)
- One Consent and Release Liability Form completed and signed by Entrant (and Parent/Guardian for Entrants under 18)
- One Consent and Release Liability Form completed and signed by each individual whose voice is used in the PSA indicating permission for such has been granted to the Entrant
- Audio file in the required formats:
- Saved to CD-ROM or Flash Drive
- File format of .mp3 or .mp4
- No more than 100 MB in file size
- No more than 30 seconds playing time
- Do NOT include any student or company's name (including CareerSafe) in your PSA
- All PSAs should be postmarked by March 1, 2016 and mailed to:
CareerSafe Cyber Safety PSA Scholarship Contest
1005 University Drive East
College Station, TX 77840
- All students that are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older as of October 1, 2015.
- Each entry must have a sponsor (e.g. teacher, mentor, advisor, or parent/guardian)
- Limit one (1) entry per team. A team may be comprised of one to five members. You can download a complete list of the Contest Rules.
- Part 1: Judges from CareerSafe and FCCLA will review all audio clips and select the top 12 PSAs.
- Part 2: PSAs will be release for public voting on April 15. Students can share their PSA with others to receive additional votes.
- Final: The PSAs with the combined highest scores from both parts of judging will receive the top 3 prizes.
The winner will be announced July 2016 at the FCCLA National Leadership Conference in San Diego, CA. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship, FCCLA Prize Pack, as well as an opportunity for their PSA to be broadcasted on nationwide through the National Association of Broadcasters airwaves.